Wednesday, 13 December 2006

X'mas is less than 12 days away......

X'mas is coming and I have not done any x'mas shopping yet...sigh even though my AWS is coming in this friday, the money will prob be used to pay my bills....sigh what did i get myself into? Anyway, I hv taken one day leave on friday to get a haircut.....my hair is like in a mess and it's abt time that I went to get a haircut......after that, i will hv to go down to change alley post office to collect my letters and at the same time, sign up for the internet service at hub centre @ OUB...starhub is giving away a free desktop and it took lots of persuasion to hubby for him to give the go-ahead.....after that, hv to go down to concourse to get my x'mas tree...still thinking if i shld realli get it as it's quite late....so im still thinking if i shld go ahead and do up the tree......

Oh well, on the other hand, lil princess is getting really naughty these day.....i know that now is the terrible 2s...but sometimes i feel that she is meant to get on my nerves......but at the end of the day, she is still my lil baby......

No comments: