Thursday, 28 December 2006

Back to work after the holidays.......

X'mas came and went....and New year is just around the corner.....sigh....this is wat happens when 2 holidays are within the same week....no one is in the mood to work and it's the same for me....my boss is on leave for the whole week and he will only be back after new yr, the marcom mgr is on leave for 2 wks as she is in switzerland enjoying herself..lucky gal...and the rest of the staff are either on half day or no mood to work. So I wonder why didn't the company just let us go on leave for the whole week? Sigh......anyway, will be heading into Malaysia this weekend as need to do CNY shopping for lil princess...so will be back after the new year and doing my countdown there...it's kinda cool to get away from this countdown thingy....to me, the countdown is the same every where. But I really want is to go to NY Time's Square to do my countdown there coz from the past pictures that I've seen, it's really nice. Well, if everything goes well with my online business registration, maybe I can make my own wish come true next yr...

No comments: