Saturday, 23 December 2006

It's just 2 more days to X'mas......

I'm at my mom's placed now...sigh.;..it's brings back the memories when I was still staying with them....thinking back to those carefree times when all I nd to worry was do i have enuff to go shopping and who will ask me out and what is mom gonna cook for dinner?? But now, I'm married, have my own place and got a kid and I'm trying to start a family tradition but it does not seem to work when i hv a hubby who does not know how to celebrate x'mas in a xmasy family way. I know that i can slowly teach him but honestly, when he is that cheena, it's quite diffcult to change his thinking. Even when we go to restaurant that serves western food, he will just order chicken and rice or potato. But after 2 yrs of marriage, I can see that he have change in his taste of food and is beginning to appericate good food....

Oh well, let's hope that this x'mas will be a good one, with no fights and arguments.

Merry X'mas!!!!

No comments: