Friday, 22 December 2006

X'mas is coming....and it's time for new resolutions.....

X'mas is just round the corner and there is just so much to do. One, my housework is piled up high becoz of the weather. It was raining quite heavily on Mon and Tues, non-stop. Then on Wed, it stopped but started again on Thurs, but it was on and off. Two, I hv not done my X'mas shopping yet...well, technically, I hv bought some presents for my folks and the 2 monkeys at home but how abt my fav uncle who is coming tmr? Sigh....anyways, i will prob head down to robinson to pick up the mugs but on the thought of lugging a huge bag thru robinson and risk breaking stuff.......maybe i will 'eat snake' and leave the office early...... That is why I just don't like to shop nearer to X'mas as there are jsut too many ppl. Three, i was supposed to have a X'mas cum housewarming party this year but looks like it's a no go again. Wonder why is it just so diffcult for me to pack my house and invite ppl over? Oh yah...i forgot i have a recluse at home, who does not like to mingle around with strangers. That recluse is my hubby.

So I'm going make my new year's resolution, even though it's still too early. Well, here goes:
01) Shop early for X'mas 07.
Meaning, when it's sale time, it's time to buy present even though Xmas 07 is 12 mths away. Better be early than be late.
02) Lose weight. Plenty of weight.
But I love food, so how? I know, I will train like mad and eat like mad. This way, it's quite balance and the more I eat, the more fat I will feel and I will be motivated to train harder.
03) Try to be spend more time with my lil princess at home
As she is entering nursey next yr and will be learning more things. I don't want to regret not spending more time with her.
04) Die, die must get my driving license.
I have passed my basic and advance theory but looks like I need to retake my adv again...wonder if they will just let me take my PDL instead so I do not need to memorise the theory again....
05) To have ample savings in my account.
This is quite hard as i love to spend but when im at the risk of losing my job, i better start to save up and at the same time, find alternative source of income.
06) Clear all outstanding loans.
Wow, this is gonna be a tough one as my income is not even enuff to pay for everything. Which brings me to the next point.
07) Start my own online site for business.
I have already signed up for my free site but it's gonna expire in 27 days so I need to upgrade it before I lose this site and will be forced to pay a bigger amount for my domain. Hopefully when my pay comes in, I will be able to set aside the money for it.

Well, it's short but at least that's a start. I think I should print out my list and pin it somewhere so that I will be motivated to keep by it.
On the other note, i'm gonna miss the kids very much. All thanks to SC, who feels that hiring temps are much more expensive that hiring perm staff. Hello??!!! What were u thinking when u told them that they have to commit until Apr? She is like this 2 headed snake and seriously, if she feels that hiring temps are expensive, then she should not make me look for temps staff and just concentrate on perms instead. Both Aaron and Ling are so upset as they feel that she is taking them for a fool and think that just becoz they are teenagers, it dones not mean that she can treat them like s**t. I also feel upset for them as I know that working part time is not easy and you have to face ppl like her, who is only good for back stabbing and apple polishing.
Sigh, I don't know how long I will be here but if my online business takes off, who knows, I might just quit and enjoy life at home....so now the only things to wait for is my PC to be brought back from HP and set it up...I'm getting so excited just thinking of it...just another 30 more days to go.... :)

No comments: