Monday, 2 February 2009

Happy NIU Year!!!

Today is the 8th day of the CNY. How time flies!! Just last week, I was so busy cleaning up the house and it was very, very tiring. But at least now, my store room is very neat and the my hall is not so cluttered. Now what am I going to do with the lounge chair which is being used, at the moment, as a clothes holder?? Any one interested? Drop me an email and let me know....if not, it's a waste to throw it away...

Ashley look so pretty in the new dress that Dad bought for her. At first, I was not really keen to buy, but then when Dad and Mom saw how sweet she looked, with the pink hairband, Dad immediately paid for it. Actually, it was Mom, who kinda "twisted" Dad's arm into buying it. Kinda forgot the shop's name but I think it's Bloomb? Anyway it's on the 3rd level of Raffles City, so it's kinda hard to miss it. Hmm...maybe I should get another dress from there for her for her birthday.

Oh, on Sat, I went on a major shopping spree for Ashley at Mothercare in Vivocity. Bought her a pair of PJs, a pair of long pants and 3 shirts for her...oh, and she even picked out a pair of goggles, telling me that her pink one is too tight so she needs a new one....goodness, she just grows up so fast and now telling me that she need new things??!!! Lucky hubby was not around when she said, if not, he will sure shake his head. And so, the damage came up to about $100+ but it was quite worth it because of my discount at Mothercare. And, she is using her own angbao money to buy her things, so it was quite ok. After the shopping spree, we walked around for a while before heading to Daiso to look for my mom. Then Dad decided to bring her to the pet store, while I was at the art shop next door. At the art shop, I saw a nice crayola set that was on sale. Original price was $34.90 but they slash it to $14.90. It comes with 2 paint brush markers, 2 big markers, 2 figurines and a colour wonder colouring book. It was really a good deal and she also have finished the colour wonder books that I bought for her previously. When I showed it to her, she was so happy and wanted me to open it and let her colour on the spot. But I told her, we will do it in the car on our way back.

Later in the evening, we went to IKEA for dinner as I needed to get a dimmer switch for her room. Ok, one thing about IKEA is that they have a playroom for kids and it's always full. So I went to get a number and had my dinner while waiting. When her turn came, she was very happy to finally be able to go in and play. So we left her there for an hour, and went to look for my things. Funny, how when we come to IKEA to get one thing, end up getting more things....but it was really nice to just walk and see what new things they have and kinda hard to resist buying everything that you see. So now, I guess Ashley have one more reason to go to IKEA now.....

No comments: