Monday, 12 May 2008

A wonderful weekend

On Sat, our new TV have finally arrived, after patiently waiting for one week. It's really big and nice. Then in the afternoon, met hubby at Bugis then we went to the Samsung's agent at Burlington Square to get our Home Theatre system. It's a pity I can't get my vouchers on the spot as they have ran out of it. So after getting it, went home to asssemble the set. As I was assembling it, I realise that I may have to change our TV console. But that's for the next time. Once that was done, I rested for a while before going to Causeway Point to have dinner. Hubby treated me to a nice thai dinner at Siam Kitchen and boy, was it spicy! After that, we walked around the shoopign centre before going home. On the way home, lil princess was in a very chatty mood. She was singing songs and telling us stories of her classmates and what did they do in school. Man, she can really yak my ears off!

Then on Sunday, hubby went down to Joo Chiat to help out at the store. And I got up pretty early also. Did all the housework and my and lil princess was there before 12 as she wanted to see her dad make the skin. So we were there till 2pm, then made our way to his church. After church, we walked around City Plaza as it was still abit too early. Then we made our way to Lai Huat Sambal Fish Restaurant @ Lor 36 Geylang. I think the food is much better than the other store at Rangoon Road. We ordered quite a lot of food, like chili crab, black pepper crayfish,sambal fish, pig trotters, sambal potato leaves, herbal chicken, tofu and prawn roll. I was so full and after dinner, my brother drove us back. Once I reach home, I can barely stand on my feet so after my bath, I just collapsed on my bed and fell into a deep sleep immediately.

So all in all my weekend was good but tiring. Guess I really do need to sleep early if not I will be falling to asleep on my feet very often.

No comments: