Sunday, 4 May 2008

Got a new TV......

I was not even thinking about getting a new TV yesterday as me and hubby made our way to Vivocity for our dinner with Mom, Dad and little princess. So after having a wonderful dinner at Marche, we were just walking around, looking at stuff when we saw that Courts was having a roadshow for the latest promotion of the Samsung LCD Tvs. We were looking around when one particular model caught hubby's eye. It was the series 4, 37" LCD and the price was quite good. So after asking the promoter questions and doing the sums, hubby looked at me and say "How? Want to get a not? Good deal leh!" I was not thinking of getting it but it was the free gift and the big discount that changed my mind. :) Then after a few minutes of deliberation, we decided to get the set.

Imagine, the original prince was $1999 but after a $300 discount and also throwing in a free home theater entertainment set AND $300 Robinsons voucher, Gosh! how can I resist such a good deal? (Typical S'porean...always want free stuff...heehee ) And furthermore, Marks & Spencer is having a sale now and I saw some of the stuff I wanted to get so the vouchers really come in handy. Hubby told me that the vouchers are my Mother's Day present. (I know, cheapo of him, but hey, at least I get to spend without bursting the card limit.) So now, I've got a 21" Samsung Flat Screen TV and a Sony DVD Player, which I have no idea where to put and it is still in good condition. Guess I may put it in the lil princess's room for her to watch her shows....

No comments: