Monday, 8 October 2007

Rainy Monday.......

It's a rainy Monday and the weather is just right to sleep in....unfortunately, I've got to work so there was no chance for me to stay at home and remain in my comfortable bed. It seems that work is really quite dreadful recently as my boss, well, honestly speaking, have gone loco. Yes, LOCO, as in bonkers, cuckoo and all other things that associated with loco. We do not know if the stress is getting to her or she just can't be bothered and decided to create a pasar malam event....sigh, even my dive project manager is on the verge of quitting soon....if my boss don't take a step back and look at the bigger picture, she is going to lose all the staff support and respect....

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this weekend where I can bring lil princess to Sentosa with my good friend, Merissa. It would be a good mummy-daughter bonding time and also a good girlfriend gossip session.....Will try to take some pictures at the beach with the small one but don't think I will be in it as I will look like a beached whale in my swimming costume :) so only 4 more days to go!!!!

No comments: