Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Changes.......

It has been a busy 2 weeks and there are changes...first up, my company was bought over and now I have a new boss.....it was announced last Thursday and he seems like a nice guy...well only time can tell....second thing, I may consider resigning from my job as I feel that I have neglected lil princess. But the thing is, I'm so used to earning my own keep that now to depend on my hubby, is, well, kind of scary. I would have to seriously think this thru. Hopefully I can make up my mind soon.....
Anyway, I'm heading into M'sia this weekend with my folks, my brother, Mel and lil princess. Going there to pay my respects to grandma, great grandpa & grandma and grandaunt. It's been like ages since I have last been to a cemetery and from what Dad told me, grandma have got a new tombstone. So going there to check it out and at the same time, to pig out also!!! :) Will be back on Monday, hopefully in the morning as I have got a parent-teacher conference with lil princess's teacher....sigh.....being a parent now is not easy at all....I just wonder how my parents manage to stay sane with the 3 of us.......

1 comment:

afiqah nasir said...

FELICIIAAA!!!

how u coping? i have a new blog k! www.feefyefo.vox.com

happy deepavali holiday! (: