Saturday, 13 October 2007

Fun day @ Sentosa....got BURNT!!!!!

It's a fun day today....as I went down to Sentosa with Merissa and my lil princess. First, we had breakfast @ Coffee Bean, after that, we went to board the train into Sentosa. Upon reaching the beach station, we made our way to Palawan beach. We then headed to the changing room to change and bought some drinks & an inflatable ball for Ashley (thanks babe!!!). When we found a spot to put our things, Ash headed straight for the sand. She was really enjoying herself, playing with the sand and throwing the ball to Merissa & me. It did drizzle for a while but it went away. Then we had a break, munching on carrots & cucumber sticks, lettuce, turkey breast, mashed potato and corn nibblets. After eating, we rested for a while before heading to the changing room to get cleaned. We left the place around 2+ and it seems that the crowd was coming in. Luckily, we decided to come in early, if not, we would be fighting for space. Ashley have really enjoyed herself that she fell asleep on the way back. But unfortunately for me, I got very sun burnt as I did not apply sunblock lotion...so now I look like a roasted pig!!!! :) Overall, it was really good to have spend time with my galfren & my daughter. i really hope to do it again, but the next time, I will remember to apply the sunblock lotion so that I will not be burnt again.

No comments: