Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Ashley got a new bed.....

On Sunday, I went to Ikea to get lil princess her bed...mind you, it took one year of persuasion to get hubby to finally say yes...if not, my poor gal will still be sharing bed with me and hubby will still be sleeping on the floor....... Anyway, we went down to Tampines to catch the shuttle bus to Ikea and reached the industrial area where Giant/Ikea/Courts is. Went into Giant to see how huge it is and it's HUGE!!!!! Too bad i didn't bring my camera with me...but u get what I mean if you have been there before....Then we walked over to Ikea and headed for the cafeteria. Managed to find seats and waited for my parents to join us. After a nice Ikea dinner of poach salmon, swedish meatballs and their deep fried chicken wings, we walked around and get some ideas of doing up her room and the whole house. Then we went down to the self service area to get her bed frame, bed base and mattress. Not forgetting her bed sheet. On the way to the cashier, bumped in Shaun, Ash's godpa, who is also my godbro and personal trainer.....He is one hell of a trainer....and that reminds me to better start my training and diet..... So we yakked for a while before heading to the cashier. Then we took a cab back, with all the purchases.....


So yesterday, I finally did up her bed and she was so excited. It took quite a while as it was quite heavy but when it's done, she can't contain her excitement. Seeing her so happy, really made my day. Below is her done up bed. Can't get her to pose in the bed...it would have made a nice picture though......




No comments: