Wednesday, 11 July 2007

KL Trip.....

We went into KL for a short getaway...so slept over at mom's place on Friday nite and got up quite early on Sat morning for the trip. Aunt Aster also came along as it's going to be her last trip wz us pigging out before she gets married next year to Uncle Yusof.....
On the way there, I took quite a few pictures of Ash fooling around with her blanket and this is what she did :-


Once we have arrived at Uncle Simon's place, we had a rest before heading out to Mega Mall Mid valley. As usual, Ash decides to entertain everyone with her hoola hoop skills....


After showing off her skills, we then went to Mega Mall to do Mega shopping!!!!! I took some candid shots of her while we were waiting for my folks and relatives....




Once the shopping was done, we went for a good dinner. Uncle Simon brought us to a place where they serve damn good food and a huge pig's trotter!!!! It's a pity I didn't take any photos of it...well, next time I will remember to do it. Then he brought us to buy durians. Woah!!! The durains were damn good and shiok!!!! After having such a wonderful dinner and delicious supper, I was seriously considering starting my diet immediately after the trip!!!

The next day, when we went out for breakfast, Ash was playing with the cap and she looked so cute in it!! Seriously, she can pass off for a boy so sometimes I wonder if she is my daughter or son!!!! :)

After breakfast, we rested for a while before heading down to The Curve to walk around. It's besides Ikea and opposite 1 Utama, Damansara. I was thinking of going back there again, this time sans my family. So if anyone wants to join me on a shopping spree within the next 2 months let me know!!! Then we went to Kim Gary's for lunch, before heading back to my uncle's place to pack up and go back to Singapore.

On the way back, Dad stopped by Kajang, by the request of my Aunt, to have Satay. The satay is nice and the meat is quite juicy. After having that, we drove on back, before stopping by in Yong Peng to have dinner. When we reach the Causeway, it was as usual very jam and we were stuck there for 2 hours. So by the time I reach back home, it was already 11+.

So overall, the trip was quite good and I ate a lot, but now, I have to seriously push myself to exercise as I suspect I might have put on 3 pounds??!!!!

On Monday, it was a pretty quiet day so I decided to take a picture of both hubby and kiddo:-

Don't they look photogenic??

Yesterday, it was my 3rd wedding anniversary so I ask hubby where does he want to celebrate? He have no idea and said it's up to me where I want to have dinner. We wanted to go to Northpoint but decided against it because it would be quite late we got back. So we decided to have it at Buddy Hodges, which is in Nee Soon South CC. The food is pretty good and resonable and for once, both of us manage to have a quiet dinner as Ash was busy playing in the kids' corner. It may not be romantic, but at least both of us manage to have dinner together.....

No comments: