Friday, 11 May 2007

Overdue pictures.....

Ok, the pictures of the houses in Penang....after one year, I have finally gotten to upload the pictures. So here goes:-


Luxury_house_1 This is one of my favourite house... it have its own driveway...on the outside, it's looks like a 2 storey house....but when u get to see the back....sigh....



Luxury_house_2 Luxury house 2



Luxury_house_3
Luxury house 3




Luxury_house_4 One of the unfinished house.....but it looks nice from above



Luxury_house_5 Three in a row.....



Luxury_house_6 This is a house on its own....with its own rooftop garden and open space...it's one of my favourite....



Luxury_house_7 Luxury house 4...with an unfinished one on the hilltop....



So there...these are the pictures of the houses that I have taken....it's quite hazy when I took them but when the more I look at them....the more I wish one of them could be mine....sigh....maybe if I win the TOTO or Big Sweep......just keep on dreaming gal.....

No comments: