Monday, 12 February 2007

Fiery temper.....

I realised that my lil princess have a really fiery temper. Why? Becoz yesterday, she went to scold another lady for putting her son onto the kiddy ride, which she had wanted to sit. What happen was we went to Suntec for the porridge buffet and after lunch, we decided to take a walk to Marina Square. So when I passed by Gain City, I saw that they were selling a standing fan for only $19 and lil princess's room needs a fan, so I told hubby to go ahead to the playarea in front of Kiddy Palace and I will join them later. After buying the fan, lil princess came up to me and ask me for money. I was puzzled until hubby also came to me and said she needed a $1 coin for the ride. I checked my wallet but can't find one so I told her I don't have. Then my dad came over and she went to ask from him as well. Grandpa also said that he didn't have and that's when she saw another lady approaching the ride. She then proceed to put her son onto the ride and that's when she told the lady "Excuse me!" But the lady ignored her and that's when she started to scold the lady in her baby language. Me and hubby were so shocked by that outburst, so he quickly took her away to the other kiddy ride. Never did I imagine that there is a volcano under that innocent and cute face. So I just that in future, the guys she would be dating better be careful not to make her angry!!!

No comments: