Friday, 23 February 2007

CNY came and went......

Today is the 7th day after CNY (according to the lunar calendar) so it's everyone's bday...so happy birthday to me!!! I used to like CNY as it's a time to get lots and lots of angbao but now, I have to give them out becoz I'm married and wz a kid...sigh, so it's like I don't get any at all. Oh well, at least it's once a year thing.

On the other hand, I have gotten my PC. yup yup, now I'm typing all these from home, and I'm so happy to have my very own PC. But the memory is damn slow so I got my brother to help me get a 1GB RAM and he gotten it for me and install the additional RAM for me, so now it's like 1.2 GB of RAM. I am so,so happy that my PC can work at the same speed that I'm used to, as my office PC is very fast also. So at least, that is a good improvement.

Take yesterday for instance. I was on MC and didn't go into the office. As usual, there are important things for me to do and I'm also helping the conference manager with the upcoming conference. She needed a list urgently and so I just updated some things and sent it off to her. This morning, when I checked my email, there were more things from her and she was also asking about one of the speaker's photo. So I replied that he have sent his photo over and I'm still waiting for another speaker to send. She then replied that she is very happy that I'm still working from home even though I'm on MC. Duh??? If I dun do that, later she will say why am I not replying my mails?? Sigh, it's just so diffcult....

Anyway, I will need to clean up the rest of the house before going out for dinner wz my in laws...so hopefully this will be a good weekend....

No comments: