Sunday, 3 February 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai

The lunar new year is just less than 4 days away and I have yet to do up the study room. Well, the study table and cupboard are here in the room, but it's still a bit bare. Need to add the finishing touches quickly before the new year. Yikes!!

Anyway, I'm hoping that this would be a good year for me, money and career wise. Although I'm still thinking about the other job offer....sigh, sometimes when a person is just too comfortable in his/her comfort zone, it's quite tiring to start all over again. So I guess I will give it another thought and see how after the new year. On another note, I have finally join a gym. This shows that I'm really serious in losing weight and getting healthy. But hopefully I will be motivated to go, if not it would be money wasted.....

No comments: