Wednesday, 20 February 2008

A difficult decision............

There comes a time in life when I have to make a humongous decision and it's quite difficult when there are so many factors involve. Well, I have discussed with hubby and we feel even with one income, we can survive, then I do not need to worry so much. But the thing is, I also got some of my own loans to pay and if I were to stop working, would I be able to pay them off without letting hubby know? Sigh....sometimes, it is just so hard to decide. Anyway, I will have to wait for a response from Saturday's meeting to see if I do get it. And from what M just told me, I do stand a good chance, but I will need a black and white confirmation. So if this is confirm, then I will be able to make up my mind and firm up my decision. And from there, I will have to make adjustment, not only in work but also in the finances, which, it should not be that hard..... or is it???

No comments: