Monday, 15 January 2007

True or False?

My so-called best friend called me just now and asked if I'm still angry with her. Honestly, yes. Why? Because she left me in the lurch when I needed help most. Then she told me that she did try to help me, by asking her friends for help. And she said that it's not fair for me to judge her so quickly. She also went on to say that she will never leave me in the lurch and nor would she let anything happen to my princess. Seriously, when she was saying all these things, I don't even gave a damn about what she is saying because 01) I can no longer trust her and 02) it may be bull shit for all I know. So after she finished her story, I just responded her question and hung up the fone. It's just so tiring for me to talk to her as I just don't feel like talking to her at all. Period. So why am I so stupid to call her? Well, part of me called to see what she wanted and part of me just want to tell her off. So it was done. But the best part was that she told me she might lose her job. I don't care if you lost your job or have another kid or remarry. All I want now is just to get my money back, money that you owed me and by hook or by crook, I will get it back no matter how long it takes.

No comments: