Friday, 12 January 2007

Rainy day........

It's been raining the whole day today and I'm on MC today....so I went home to clean up the place and after it's done, I went to Buddy Hodges for lunch. This is a great place to chill out as it's quiet and quite cozy. They serve grilled salmon, which is quite a big piece, pasta, beefeaters, and other stuff. The prices are quite reasonable too. If you guys want to have a try, it's located at Nee Soon South C.C. It's a pity I can only enjoy this moment to myself only when I'm on MC or on leave. After my lunch, I went to ABC to get a packet of french beans as my hubby would like to have spiced pork cubes with french beans. I thought up of this recipe as one day, there was nothing but french beans and a can spiced pork cubes. So I decided to cut up the beans and fry the pork cubes with the beans. When hubby ate it, he loved it and told me to cook it whenever I have the chance.. So later, I will be cooking that and steaming fish and broccoli for princess. Hubby would like this type of home-cooked food. I think it's about time I start to brush up my cooking. My oven is not being used often and so is my mixer...hmm maybe I should try my hand at making pineapple tarts....I just saw the recipe in the magazine, Today Parents. Yup...I think I should do that....

No comments: