Thursday, 11 January 2007

How hypocritical can one get?

I just wonder....how hypocritical can one be? Why do I say that? Well, it's becoz of her. Yes, the woman who claims to be my BFF. On Tues, I hv called her and asked if she can return the money that I have loan her and guess what she said? Yup, the same thing. She doesn't have the cash right now and there is no way that anyone is going to lend her such a big sum of money...unless that person is veri stupid to do that. Well, I was that stupid person to do that first. Then she asked if her brother can take another loan from Ezcash and I said no. Coz they won't lend you the money if you have not finish repaying the first loan that is taken out. She seems skeptical abt what I said, so she decided to ask her brother to make enquiries. Later her brother got back to her and said the same thing that I have told her. She then call me up to tell me that her brother can't take another loan and said that her brother scolded her, thinking that she is in trouble. Hello??!!! I didn't ask you to be soooooo stupid and ask your brother. Why don't you believe what I have just told you. Now you are trying to make it look like it's my fault that your brother scolded. Only you would be so stupid to ask him this question when it's so obvious. So I told her that I'm busy now and will call her back, which I didn't as I don't even want to waste my time to talk to her at all.


Yesterday, I managed to get a loan and have made partial payment on my debt. When I was taking my loan, she called me again. I told her that I will call her back, which I didn't. Then in the evening, she called me at my mom's place and started to ask me all sorts of questions, like how am I going to repay the loan so on and so forth. I was getting quite irritated by her already so I just replied her snappishly. She then asked why am I so snappish, which I told her that she have caught me at the wrong time. She then said ok, and asked me to call her back. I just wonder why she did not go into sales line as she is very thick-skin. After hanging up the fone, i called Meri and told her what happen. Meri said that she is very hypocritical as she jolly well know that I'm trying to find money to pay off my debts and she is pretending to feel for me but doing nothing. She told me don't waste my time talking to this type of person already, which I agreed. Anyway, my frenship with her is over already, so it does not matter to me if she is dead or alive. All that matters now is for me to quickly settle all my debts... as I do not want this to affect my family, especially lil princess in any way.

No comments: