Saturday, 13 January 2007

Lazy weekend...not quite though.....

This morning, lil princess woke me up at an unearthly hour...that was about 8+ am...well, it's not that unearthly, but still, to me it is as it's been a while since I can sleep in on a weekend...so laze around in bed for awhile b4 getting up to make milk for her. While she is drinking her milk, we were both watching Barney in the morning...sigh.....then my parents came out and played with her for a while before changing to go downstairs for breakfast. Ok, I gotta tell u guys this. At this coffeeshop near my parents place, there is this malay stall. They sell curry puff, sardine puff, nasi lemak, mee siam, mee rebus and other malay food. My recommendation is the curry puff, which cost 4o cents per piece but the stuffing is really alot and the nasi lemak which is 2 bucks. It's damn good and whenever i send princess to school, i will walk past that stall to buy the curry puffs for my colleagues. After breakfast, we went back and rested for a while before heading down to tg pagar. lil princess have gotten phlegm in her throat and it's quite bad. So hv to bring her down to ger her medicine. Once that is done, we went down to Vivo City. Ok, when i went there for the first time, it was quite packed. This time, it was quite ok, as we were there early. After walking around and letting lil princess run around the playground, we decided to go for lunch. We went into this restaurant called Hong Kong Kim Gary, which serves baked rice and other stuff. It's quite good as my parents have been to the branch in M'sia. So they know what they wanted to eat. I've ordered the Fish fillet baked rice with cheese. When the dish came, it was quite good. The rice is fluffy, not like some baked rice which is too hard, the cheese is just nice and the sauce was not overwhelming. it was quite filling. After we had that, we went to ben & jerry's for ice-cream. I have to say, B&J is my all time favourite and my lil princess likes it too. Haha, guess both mother and daughter have good taste in ice-cream. After having a nice choc fudge, we went to toys r us where mom bought for her a leap frog toy. it teaches her phonics and I must say, leap frog is a good brand. then we headed home. So now, lil princess is asleep with hubby and I'm taking a rest before going out with my parents for dinner as we are celebrating my youngest bro bday. So this is not quite a lazy weekend i had in mind but so far, it's quite ok

No comments: