Tuesday, 29 November 2011

A year growing older....

How time flies!! In a few days time, Ash will be 7 & I will be *gasps* hitting mid-thirties soon!!

Somehow this year was suppose to going very well, but in Sep, that's where things went horribly wrong. Don't want to say too much but it just shows what kind of people are there in this world and how they think by shouting and talking big they can get away with things. But I just feel that they are so, so pathetic. Nevertheless, half the battle is won as I managed to get back some money. So have to wait till next Monday to see if I can recover the balance.

Oh, and Ash will be going for a minor surgery to remove the mole on her right cheek. If it's not the fact that it's growing, I would have just ask her to leave it. But as she is growing older and know more things, she is also affected by her friend's remarks. Sigh, they start from young on trying to be mean....

So overall, this year has more ups than downs...the ups being able to meet up with a long time friend for a month and finally splurge on myself a super ex key pouch from LV, which I really, really love it, hubs bought me the iPhone and I got myself a nice KS cover for it...although the down is that incident in Sep, which I just feel that it's really not worth boiling my blood over it, I just hope next year will be a much better year for me and hopefully I will have more ups!!

No comments: