Sunday, 10 August 2008

Holiday is coming....yippee!!!

It's officially one more month of work before I'm off to my holiday. Surprisingly, this year I will be going to 2 places in a short span of 2 months. Come Sept, I will be going to Sunway Lagoon Themepark to get burnt and have fun with hubby and princess. Just 2 weeks back, Dad brought her to Wild Wild Wet in Downtown East and it was like a preview of what she is going to experience in Sunway. So just can't wait to get a lovely tan and of course, eat and shop!!! Then in Oct, our company is going to Bali for a company retreat, taking advantage of the long Deepavali weekend. It will be fun going with my colleagues and getting to know them better, not that I don't know M well enough. It would be a very good break before all the year end madness descend on me. Coz come Nov, it would be rushing for X'mas shopping and also arranging for princess's birthday in school. I was thinking of ordering McDonald's for her so that they take care of everything but I would need to check with them what would be the damage like. Sigh, now that I'm not earning as much as before, I would still like to give her a good party. Yes, I know that you can't exchange wealth for health and I should be happy that I have a job that enables me to spend more time with her instead of doing more overtime but sometimes........

No comments: