Thursday, 20 March 2008

Clearing out my work now....

Another 5 more days and I will no longer be working in the exhibition industry. I have decided to go back to the travel trade. It's not that the exhibition industry is not interesting but the thing is to make me choose between my family and my career it can be quite difficult. Besides, do I want to miss out on my daughter's growing up years since now she is at a very inquisitive age? At first, I was thinking that I will be able to manage both my career and the house but when to get a call from her, asking me why am I working so late really breaks my heart. So that also prompted me to make a decision as at the end of the day, I know I would have to quit and look after her full time. It is not easy as now everything is rising, but thank god for a very understanding hubby, who said that he will support me even if I decided to become a housewife.

So now, it's really with a heavy heart that I have to start packing and brining back all my stuff that I have here over 3 yrs. Sheesh, hubby is gonna scream at me for having too much stuff when he sees the storeroom and studyroom...sigh....

No comments: