Monday, 6 August 2007

Feeling sick...............

Have not been feeling too good the past few days....think i'm coming down with flu and a very bad sore throat. It gotten worse over the weekend, with the non-stop sneezing and coughing....it's no wonder that hubby thinks he's going to fall sick soon and says I passed the virus to him. Not fair!!!! Anyway, there is going to be a holiday this Thursday and I'm thinking of going to the doctor's on Wednesday to get medication. Let's hope that the doctor will be in a good mood so that he will give me an MC for that day, then I can go home and sleep. ;p
I'm feeling so fat lately. The last time that I went for a jog would be 2 weeks ago....arrgh!!!! Must be consistent in my exercise routine, if not, I will hear hubby's non-stop nagging....

No comments: